You won’t believe the huge range of exercise, fitness and well being classes all available within walking distance of your home. Unless otherwise indicated all the classes below are open to all abilities and all ages, and they all want to hear from you about joining them for some fun. So get in touch, or pop along, to find out more. What are you waiting for?!
- Yoga & Relaxation – Monday 10am, Knaphill Scout hall, Waterers Rise, email@example.com
- Dance Fit – Monday 6.15pm, Vyne community centre, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zumba – Tuesday 6.15pm, Vyne community centre, email@example.com
- Move Aerobics – Monday 7.30pm, Holy Trinity church hall firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yoga & relaxation – Tuesday 7.30pm, Vyne community centre, email@example.com
- Zumba – Tuesday 7.30pm, Holy Trinity church hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
- VeraFlow – Tuesday 8.20pm, Holy Trinity church hall, email@example.com (dance, stretch and relaxation, get in touch for more information, not suitable for all)
- Pilates – Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 6.30pm and 7.40pm, , Vyne community centre, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Fit Green cardio & strength circuit style training – Monday 9.15am & 6.15pm, Wednesday 9.15am & 6.15pm, Friday 9.15am, Saturday 8.45am, , Vyne Recreational Field, Steve 07786 51 33 88
- Ballet, tap, modern & jazz for children and young people, at various levels of ability – after school classes on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, The Vyne community centre, St Hughs of Lincoln church hall, Brookwood memorial hall & Knaphill methodist church hall, jennyreedsdance.co.uk
- Football training for young people aged 11-19 years – Wednesday 4-6pm, Vyne recreational field email@example.com – FREE
Whilst every effort has been made to check that all the details above are correct, things sometimes change; groups close down, halls are no longer available, or popular groups fill up. If you spot something wrong or missing, let us know firstname.lastname@example.org
And don’t forget, if you’d rather do it on your own, then we now have our outdoor gym equipment on the Vyne recreational field, which is free for you to use anytime you like. The equipment was installed last year by Woking Borough Council used monies allocated from the PPPF fund which invests in adult social care. The equipment is from the Great Outdoor Gym Company, and will be maintained by them and SERCO.