Antisocial Behaviour in and around Knaphill

Antisocial Behaviour in and around Knaphill…

If you experience antisocial behaviour you need to report it. Sadly due to funding we have lost our community officer and police patrols are few and far between. When we call 101 or the council these calls are logged. If any area is experiencing high levels of crime they will have to respond.

There are two options, call 101 or the council.

When should I use 101?

You should call 101 to report crime and other concerns that do not require an emergency response. For example, if:

Your car has been stolen
Your property has been damaged
You suspect drug use or dealing in your neighbourhood
Or to:
Give the police information about crime in your area
Speak to the police about a general enquiry

You should always call 999 when it is an emergency, such as when a crime is in progress, someone suspected of a crime is nearby, when there is danger to life or when violence is being used or threatened.

When should I call the council?

Environmental crime impacts on our communities and contributes to people’s fear of crime.
Types of environmental crime include: fly tipping, littering, graffiti and vandalism. All these acts are illegal, pollute the surroundings in which we live, cause harm to human health and can ruin the appearance of your village.
Contact the council at
or on 01483 755855 and state it is Environmental Crime.

It’s really important to report anti-social behaviour whenever it occurs. All residents have a role to play, don’t put up with it – report it. The Council can and do prosecute offenders who commit these acts.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: