Over on our Facebook page, we have started our Small Business Saturday countdown!
We think it’s vital to keep independent businesses in Knaphill, and we can all do our part by shopping locally. Every Saturday from now until Christmas, we will give our small businesses the opportunity to tell you about what they do. If you own a local business, visit our Facebook page each Saturday and tell us about what you do. Each week, that list will be reposted here as well.
Next time your looking for goods or services, it’s worth taking a peek through the posts to see if there is someone local to you that you could use.
- Hi! I’m Helen Cross and I live down Southwood Avenue and I run a sweetie and children’s party hire company called Flamingo Castle.
I do free local delivery on all sweets and hire and if you place an order with me quoting KSBS I will give you 10% off regardless of order value. www.facebook.com/flamingocastle
- Hello! I’m Jesikah I live on the High Street ! I’ll be bringing lots of Magic, Music & Multi Sensory Classes also Parties with highly interactive mini productions to babies, Toddles & Children. Launching in new year!! For 6 week old babies to 5 year olds. Please give the Facebook page a follow and message me to find out where you nearest venue is x https://www.facebook.com/HartbeepsASH/
- Claire Bemister Photography – photographing families and weddings! Currently offering mini sessions over half term, and looking to offer photography courses at some point in the new year. www.clairebemisterphotography.com Facebook page:www.facebook.com/clairebemisterphotography
- This is a great opportunity to get 10 Fitness sessions for £10. They are held at Waterer’s Park and Stoke park Guildford. Message the page or just turn up. www.facebook.com/Parafitwoking/
- Valerie French hair salon would like to welcome new stylist Cathie. She has more than 30 years of hairdressing experience, and would like to offer you £10 off of a wash, cut and finish when booked with Cathie on a Tuesday or Wednesday! For more information or to book an appointment, call us on 01483767214, or come and visit us in salon! https://www.facebook.com/valeriefrenchhairsalon
- Had a great response to my new Pilates class starting at 7.30pm at the Brookwood Farm pavilion…in fact I have now opened up an 8.30pm class as well! Starting Monday 6th November but welcome to start on any subsequent Monday. If you’d like more information or book your free trial class for either the 7.30pm or 8.30pm session then please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org Rebecca Jillian Simon – chartered physiotherapist and Pilates instructor
- Marc Stock – Been here for nearly 10 years now. I have a window cleaning business that was originally established in Addlestone 2003 but has continued to grow. If you need a good reliable window cleaner give us a call we don’t do much advertising as all our recommendations are word of mouth. https://www.facebook.com/stockclean/
- Neena Brown – I am a Chef and Independent Thermomix Advisor. I offer free cooking experiences to people in homes and businesses to help them save lots of time and money while cooking nutritious food. If they purchase a Thermomix in October they will receive additional free gifts! It really has to be seen to be believed how much this can transform your life.
- Kelly Pearce – I have lived in Knaphill for just over 7 years and am a Virtual Assistant (VA). A VA supports businesses, business owners, entrepreneurs and any one who needs something taken care of. The list is large – PA duties, administration, accounts support, project management, data entry to sending out a marketing campaign or buying a birthday present!
- Boormans Jewellers – We are a family run Jewellers and quality gift shop. We sell Jewellery, clocks, watches and quality gifts. We also have a full repair service for Jewellery, clocks and watches, including fitting watch batteries on site, mechanical clock repairs and Jewellery re-modelling. Pop in to see all that we do. Here is a date for your diary!! On Saturday the 25th of November we are having our Christmas event day. We will have the new Chamilia Jewellery Christmas range, give aways with specific purchases and entry into a prize draw with every purchase. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for more details.
- Dueyna Chinere – If you want to look better and feel better then I can help with a top quality range of health and sports products and skincare from the aloe vera company, Forever. PM me to arrange a free product trial. I also run a local networking group – Networking Mummies West Surrey. https://www.facebook.com/NetworkingMummiesUK We have some very affordable advertising opportunities at the moment including an advert on our 2018 wall planner which shall be well distributed in the area and business listings on our new online directory which shall be heavily promoted for local families to use to search for reputable businesses. Please message me to discuss. Thanks
- Louise Davies – I run Cheeki Monkeys Woking and run nearly new sales for baby and children’s clothes, toys and equipment. Our Christmas Sale is on Sunday 3rd of December at 10am, in St. John’s Memorial Hall. Please like and share my page with anyone you know that would like to either get rid of their pre loved items before Christmas or would be interested in coming to the sale to find a bargain. https://m.facebook.com/CheekiMonkeysWoking/
- I am a maternity|newborn|baby|family photographer and I run Elise Rose Photography. We just moved to Knaphill, Woking from London 3 weeks ago, so I am looking to meet new people within this area! Please like and share my page with your local friends! As a welcome gift, I give 20% OFF of all of my basic session packages to every family who lives in Knaphill if they book me in November 2017! (sessions can be next year too, just make sure you book in time!) www.facebook.com/eliserosefotografia www.eliserosephotography.com
- Sonal Sher – I make homemade chutneys and relish. All done to order. Please have a look at the webpage or the facebook link for further info.www.eindie.co.uk Or Facebook at Eindie