Category: Knaphill Community

Knaphill Magazine Summer Issue

The Summer issue of Knaphill News is out now and is being diligently distributed by our kindly volunteers. But if you’re fed up of staring at the letterbox in anticipation, or impatience has got the better of you, you can…

Read More

Trip to Austria

Dee Roberts is organising a holiday to Austria to see the Passion Play in 2020 – would you like to go? This is a very special trip and a very special play which only takes place every 10 years. The…

Read More

2018 Colouring Competition – Now Open!

Yes, that’s right folks! Our incredibly popular competition to give our KRA logo a splash of colour is back, back, back! Click here to find out more, and download your entry form.   Here is last year’s winning entry from…

Read More

Potholes

It seems that everywhere I go right now I hear about potholes. And that probably has something to do with there being potholes everywhere I drive! I’m clearly not alone in worrying about the state of the roads right now,…

Read More

KRA AGM 2018

What a successful night! We were so thrilled so many of you could join us, and incredibly grateful that everyone stayed for the ‘business’ bit of the evening, as well as hearing our fantastic speakers. The room was packed –…

Read More

The South East Coast Ambulance Service

Seeing as it SECAmb is the ambulance service that covers Knaphill and Woking, we thought you might like to understand a bit more about it. Here is an article from our recent magazine, giving you a little more background…  …

Read More

May 2018 Elections – Nominated Persons

We are pleased to be able to share the list of Persons Nominated for the Borough Council Elections, which will take place on Thursday 3rd May, 2018. The KRA has no political bias so we will not comment on any…

Read More

KRA AGM Speakers

Each year the Knaphill Residents Association holds an AGM, and this year it takes on Tuesday 24th April, at 7.30pm, in the Knaphill Baptist Church on High Street. Everyone is welcome to attend, and we really encourage you to come…

Read More

Knaphill Magazine Spring Issue

The latest issue of Knaphill News is out now, and our tireless volunteers are out pounding the pavements to deliver a copy to your front door as I type. In the unlikely event that you don’t receive a copy through…

Read More

Voter ID Required to Vote

We are pleased to announce that Woking Borough has been selected to trial the use of photographic ID when voting at polling stations in the elections taking place on 3rd May 2018. We are one of only five boroughs to…

Read More